- Curricular Innovations
- Research (ROMEO)
- Faculty Development
- Contact Us
Maps & Directions
PrMEIR is located in the Administration building of Bellevue Hospital, commonly referred to as "Old Bellevue."
If you have any questions about how to get to our PrMEIR offices, please contact us here.
Bellevue Hospital Center
462 First Avenue (at 27th Street)
New York, NY 10016
General Information: (212) 562-1000
LaGuardia Airport: Bus transport to Grand Central Terminal ($10-12). A taxi will cost approximately $16-$26 plus tolls and tip.
JFK Airport: Bus transport to Port Authority Bus Terminal, three trips per day ($10). A taxi currently costs a flat rate of $45.00 plus tolls and tip.
Newark Airport: Bus transport to Grand Central Terminal ($12). A taxi currently costs $30-$38 plus tolls and tip.
From Penn Station
Bellevue Hospital Center is directly across town along 34th Street from Penn Station. Take the M34 bus going east (south side of the street) to its final stop and walk down to the entrance at 27th Street. Taxis may deposit passengers at the main lobby entrance at 27th Street and First Avenue.
The M15 local bus runs the length of First Avenue in Manhattan and stops directly in front of Bellevue Hospital Center. For the M15 limited bus, which runs express, the closest stop is at 23rd Street.
The M34 bus runs the length of 34th Street in Manhattan and stops directly in front of the north entrance to NYU Medical Center on 34th Street at First Avenue, seven blocks from Bellevue Hospital Center. The M16 bus, which connects with nationwide bus service at the Port Authority Bus Terminal (42nd Street and Eighth Avenue), has a nearby stop at First Avenue and 23rd Street.
One bus fare is $2.00. A MetroCard or coins are required.
The subway costs $2.50. The stops closest to Bellevue Hospital Center are:
33rd Street or 28th Street stops (at Park Avenue) on the Number 6 line.
Grand Central Terminal at 42nd Street between Lexington Avenue and Park Avenue.
Click here for a subway map of New York City.
The location of Bellevue Hospital Center is indicated on the map by the round purple NYU Medical Center disc.
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
- Medical Science Building
- Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine and Residential Tower
- Arnold and Marie Schwartz Health Care Center (Co-op Care)
- Berg Institute for Experimental Physiology, Surgery and Pathology
- Rubin Hall of Residence
- Arnold and Marie Schwartz Lecture Hall
- Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
- Kaufman Court
- Alumni Hall
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Hassenfeld Children's Center
- Greenberg Hall
- Office of Public Affairs, Office of Development
- Public Health Laboratories/Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center
- 26th Street Apartment Residence
- Old Public Health Laboratory
- Dental Apartments
- K.B. Weissman Clinical Science Building
- David B. Kriser Dental Center
NYU Campus Transportation Services
The NYU Office of Public Safety operates a transportation service to the campuses of New York University. Click here for information about routes and schedules.